Tuesday, April 22, 2008

she said she said.

yesterday, i recieved a letter. a letter that was unexpected. a letter from a person that has changed me in ways that are unimaginable. this person has only been in my life for just over a year, but within that year i have learned more about myself than i have in all the years previous. this person has blessed my life in ways that i never expected. this person has a spirit that soars above all others. this person has been the change in the world for so many people, including myself.
she said. she said. so many things, that i found hard to believe. she said. she said. so many things that brought me to tears. she said. she said. too many things that are only evident because of her.
she is amazing.
she is one of my best.
she is the inspiration.
she is the one and only.


tiffani herpel.

1 comment:

tifsong said...

uhm.
you can't ever make me cry at work again, okay. its wrong. :)

linds. thank you for you.
words couldn't be enough.

i love you.