Thursday, November 11, 2010

day four.

i told you it would be sooner than later, didn't i.

day four:
a habit you wish you didn't have.

well there are a few habits i wish i didn't have but i will share one with you.

i wish i didn't doubt myself.
i mean there are a lot of things that i know i am perfectly capable of doing, but when it comes down to actually doing it, i doubt myself. i doubt my abilities because i am okay with just doing what i am doing. i am not very good at pushing myself into doing new things even though there are so many things that i want to do. i just lose that little bit of faith that i have in myself that will push me over the edge and make myself do it. there are a lot of things that i have on my to-do list but i just kind of doubt that i will finish the specific project or keep on reading the specific book, or succeed in what i am doing that i just don't do it. i know this is a super lame habit, but it is one that i have that i'm not very proud of and putting it on here is, i hate to admit it, kind of embarrassing and just might be what i need to push me over the edge and actually have faith in myself that i can do whatever it is that i am trying and/or wanting to do.
so thank you 30 day blog challenge for letting me put this habit out there.
and look out world, i'm coming.

xo.
linds.

No comments: