Thursday, November 11, 2010

day six.

the sixth day is entitled:
your favorite superhero and why.

well, to be honest i was never one for the cartoon superhero. i mean, i grew up in delta and the only tv i really remember watching was full house and the rest of the tgif lineup.
but if i were to be honest and tell you who my real hero is, i would have to say my dear mother.
she is a true saint of a woman. she is the most loving and kind person i have ever met. and even though she is kind of crazy at times, she makes me laugh, at her and with her. she has a heart of gold and loves everyone she meets almost instantly. she is strong, in both body and spirit. she would be willing to do anything for anyone at the drop of a hat. and she is a woman that i truly admire. she has been through a lot in her life and from a young age, she has cared for both family, friends, and strangers without a single complain. she may be small, but she has the biggest heart of anyone i know.
i love my mom and she is the image of who i want to be when i grow up.



to my dear mother.
you are my hero.

xo.
linds.

1 comment:

MiriamR said...

Your mom is an amazing person!