Thursday, November 3, 2011

day 3.

day three.  happiness. 

easter in china. 
i chose this photo because the experience i had in china teaching the crazy and wonderful children was one of the happiest and most worth while experiences of my life. these children changed my life for the better. up until that point in my life, i don't think i had ever been that happy. to completely give myself to those children and to get their love in return was pure happiness. those children stole a piece of my heart and showed my what true happiness is.  

 and then there is this man. 
the man that i call my husband. the day that he and i got married was the happiest day of my life. i know that everyone says that, but it absolutely was. he and i had been together for so long but when we were finally husband and wife was pure and absolute bliss. my heart was pounding, my eyes were watering, and teeth got so dry that my lips stuck to them. at the moment we became husband and wife was heaven on earth. happiness to conquer the eternities. 

No comments: